- 5.06.15 — Jack White to Receive Special Innovator Award at Music Biz 2015 for Record-Breaking LAZARETTO ULTRA LP Vinyl
- 5.01.15 — Third Man Records to Host ‘Live-to-Acetate’ Performance from Ashley Monroe During Music Biz 2015
- 4.28.15 — YouTube Hosts “Live at The Wildhorse” During Music Biz 2015 in Nashville
- 4.22.15 — Music Biz 2015 Business Session to Feature Nashville Mayor, LaunchTN, Live Performance from Civil Twilight & More
- 4.20.15 — How to Measure a Hit: Music Biz 2015 to Examine Future of Music Consumption Measurement with Data-Focused Town Hall, Sessions, and More
- 4.16.15 — First-Ever Artists, Management & Touring Town Hall to Highlight New Marketing Approaches at Music Biz 2015
- 4.15.15 — Entertainment and Technology Law Conference to Tackle Touring and Partnership Agreements on May 14
- 4.15.15 — Songwriters & Publishers Town Hall to Feature Update from U.S. Copyright Office’s Jacqueline Charlesworth
- 4.13.15 — May 12 Startup Academy to Help Innovators Break Into Music Biz
- 4.08.15 — Third Annual Metadata Summit Shines Light on Often-Overlooked Digital Data Issues
- 3.10.15 — Music Biz to Honor Meghan Trainor with Breakthrough Artist of the Year Award at 2015 Confab
- 1.29.15 — Music Biz 2015 Preliminary Schedule Announced
- 1.22.15 — The Doobie Brothers to Receive Music Biz 2015 Chairman’s Award
- 1.15.15 — Martina McBride to Receive Humanitarian Award at Music Biz 2015
- 1.07.15 — Big Machine President/CEO Scott Borchetta to Receive 2015 Presidential Award
- 11.13.14 — Waterloo’s John Kunz to Receive Independent Spirit Award at Music Biz 2015
Editorial press can apply for media credential by completing the form linked here.
Non-editorial press including sales and marketing departments at media outlets cannot apply for credentials, but can register at the appropriate fee level found here.
For all media related questions, please contact Jaybird Communication’s Laurie Jakobsen at email@example.com.