We look forward to welcoming you to Music Biz 2022! To make the most of your experience during our event, please carefully read the information below:
SOCIO PLATFORM & APP
Music Biz is utilizing the Socio online conference platform to enable attendees to build personalized event agendas, connect with other attendees, view livestreams or recordings of various programs, learn about event sponsors and exhibitors, and so much more.
You can access via the Web or by downloading the mobile app:
To access via the web
CLICK THIS LINK to access Socio. To log in, enter the same email address you used to register; you’ll then be prompted to set up a Socio account and password. Please Note: If accessing Socio via a computer, you MUST use Google Chrome to use all features of the event.
To download the mobile app
Download the Socio app on iPhone and Android, as it will be the easiest way to access your personal Socio account and schedule. We will also send out push notification reminders before the start of each day of the event as well as any important program updates.
Regardless of how you access Socio, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND you watch the welcome video for tips on how to best navigate the platform.
For any questions regarding the Socio platform, please reach out to Aaron Tochini at email@example.com.
We recommend getting used to accessing the Socio platform ahead of the start of the event.
Planning on attending the Welcome Bash, Music Biz Brunch sponsored by CMA, Vevo Cocktail Party or the Awards Dinner? Be sure to RSVP via the Socio RSVP feature, in order to guarantee a seat for all food and beverage events you plan on attending — deadline for RSVP is Monday, May 2nd.
If you have a dietary restriction or allergy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in reserving a full table at the Awards Dinner, also contact email@example.com.
BINDLE FOR UPLOADING VACCINE/TESTING INFORMATION
Everyone in attendance at Music Biz 2022 must be able to provide documentation of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test result, to be completed no more than 48 hours prior to collecting your badge at registration.
For our full COVID policy, click here.
Music Biz will use the Bindle app in order to accurately and safely collect vaccination & testing information. All attendees will be required to complete the Bindle verification process in order to receive their badge.
To use Bindle
1) Search for “My Bindle” and download from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
2) Create a Bindle account using one of the two options: Auto Import using digital vaccine QR code or Manual Set Up.
3) If you did not Auto Import your digital vaccine QR code, you can self-attest to your COVID-19 vaccination record. Navigate to My Certificates on the Bindle app and tap the “+” Icon; then follow instructions to upload a photo of your vaccination card, which will serve as a permanent, reusable digital record. You can also upload any test results using this feature.
4) Once your certificates are created, go to My Passes on the Bindle app, search for your destination “Music Biz 2022” and then click Create Entry Pass.
5) You’ll be presented an Entry Pass with your “Selfie” and a QR code. When you arrive, our staff will scan or view your Entry Pass to verify whether you meet our entry criteria.
Thanks for reading, and we can’t wait to see you at the event!