Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
How We Lead:
This role maximizes digital marketing efforts across social media, online advertising, websites, and CRM, driving engagement, growth, sales, and the overall effectiveness of Capitol CMG artist and label brands. The position provides ongoing support to connect our artists and products with consumers in meaningful ways.
How You’ll Create:
- Provide on-going support to VPs and Directors, Marketing by supporting priorities, major initiatives, and all requests to connect artists & consumers.
- Provide on-going support to Director, Digital Marketing by developing and executing comprehensive plans for all music, video, content releases and streaming events.
- Drive social media growth and engagement for all artists through advanced strategy, promotion, activity, and relevant content across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, TikTok, and others as needed.
- Manage online advertising budget and implement strategic plans for each release, generating innovative ideas and approaches that effectively target the core consumer via Facebook, Google, Snap Inc. and more.
- Create and leverage content to maximize exposure with key partners per release and leverage with all applicable online partners/influencers to deliver increased awareness and visibility for releases.
- Develop targeted strategy for artists’ and label’s video channels including YouTube and Facebook.
- Maintain strong relationships with artist management, artists, influencers, and digital partners to be viewed as a resource for best practices and implementing digital marketing strategies for each new and developing act.
- Prepare and deliver relevant branding and content on all proprietary points of consumer contact to fuel on-going, digital relationships between artists and their fans.
- Initiate campaigns for priority streaming platforms to drive followers, streams, shares, and playlisting.
- Develop and maintain database of key blogs, social media influencers, relevant partners, and email data.
- Provide support in creative idea generation for digital marketing in the development of comprehensive marketing and advertising plans for Capitol CMG artists.
- Drive growth of label email list and all social media channels by implementing CRM campaigns and engaging content plans.
- Manage artist and label websites and web properties with the latest technology and relevant content.
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions and planning activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in digital music or social media marketing
- It helps to be artist/manager friendly and understand digital music
- Prefer 4-year college degree in marketing, business or equivalent
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be an organized critical thinker who works well under pressure, on short deadlines, and across multiple active artist campaigns.
- Strong understanding of current technology, digital developments, and the digital music landscape
- Must have proficient understanding of online music and streaming platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop
- Experience in Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HTML and CSS a plus
Click here to apply.