Songtrust Is Hiring: Client Services Associate
Songtrust is looking for a Client Services Associate to help with the prioritization and advocacy of new and existing clients (songwriters, artists, managers, producers, attorneys, etc). This role is instrumental to keeping our clients happy, informed, and heard throughout the business. Outside of working with a mission-driven team, you’ll have the opportunity to impact creatives everyday and be part of Songtrusts’ overall goal to help musicians collect their global royalties. This position can be located in any of our East Coast offices.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as the primary, administrative point of contact for questions from Songtrust clients and any internal queries relating to those clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to Songtrust’s roster of global songwriters and business partners
- Work within a close-knit team to continue building our growing Client Services team at Songtrust
- Help solicit client feedback to improve service, user experience, and software features
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all areas of Songtrust’s proprietary technology and systems
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Business Development, and Product teams to provide the best experience and be an advocate for our clients
This role is remotely onboarding, training and working due to COVID-19. In the future you will have an option to work at our Songtrust office in New York City.
After Three Months, You’ll Have:
- Achieve a thorough understanding of music publishing administration, internal operations, Songtrust platform functionality, and industry prospecting/researching applications
- Establish a high level of comfortability with the company’s internal systems including but not limited to HubSpot (CRM), Airtable, and Confluence
- 1-2 years’ experience working in music publishing with a performing rights society and/or rights management company
- 6+ months experience in a client-facing, customer support, or account management role at a startup, tech, or SaaS company
- Familiarity with CRMs or ticketing systems (HubSpot, Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk)
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Spreadsheets, or large datasets
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, and maintaining composure under stressful/ time-sensitive situations
We’d Love If You Have:
- Experience with project management systems like Airtable, Asana or JIRA
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced & evolving environment
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or French speaker preferred)
Why You Want To Work Here:
- Ample opportunities to work collaboratively with a welcoming, driven team
- Rich benefit program, Life Insurance, 401k (with matching)
- Career growth opportunities
- Free CitiBike membership (NYC Employees Only)
- Paid volunteer hours
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Songtrust’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all to apply.
Click here to learn more about Songtrust and to apply.