After two previously highly successful, sold-out events in New York and London, NY:LON Connect returns to London, January 22 – 23, 2019 at ReedSmith. This marquee global music business summit will host high-level industry executives and international influencers for two days of insightful keynotes and critical conversations, covering the most significant issues currently facing the music business. Plus, there will be lots of networking and time to make new and lasting contacts.
Strategically planned for the beginning the year, join us as we collectively set the agenda for 2019 and the global music business of the future.
This year’s NY:LON conference will feature keynote presentations from Justin Kalifowitz, CEO of Downtown & Songtrust and Amaechi Uzoigwe, manager for Run The Jewels. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Key Programming Tracks Include:
- Artists, Managers & Services in the Streaming Age
- Innovation in Music Publishing
- Outside the Bubble: What Music Can Learn from Other Sectors
- Emerging International Markets – Focus on Africa, the Middle East, and Australia
- Innovation, Investments, and Startups
Tickets are very limited and notoriously sell out early – secure your spot today by registering here!