Linkfire is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who’s experienced in growing awareness and driving sales for tech organizations. If you have a great understanding of digital marketing, and have a love for data and delighting customers, this one’s for you.
Your mission will be to grow awareness about two of Linkfire’s newest products – Linkfire for Partners, and Linkfire’s Advertising Network. You will be driving Linkfire’s Traffic Partner product adoption, and customer advocacy initiatives – both among existing and prospective customers.
You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with our Business Development, Partners Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to ensure a seamless experience for our customers.
This is a 360° role. You’ll be involved in creating the content, gathering feedback and improving our product awareness and education infrastructure on an ongoing basis. This role directly impacts our products adoption, retention and the overall success of Linkfire’s Traffic Partners team.
- Support Linkfire’s Traffic Partners business objectives through lead generation and customer advocacy initiatives
- Define and implement a leads generation strategy for Linkfire for Partners
- Drive awareness and adoption for Linkfire’s Advertising Network
- Be the point of contact between the Marketing team and the Business Development organisation
- Establish objectives and key results, and ensure performance is measured and tracked according to the latest marketing trends
- Own the marketing infrastructure for Linkfire for Partners, and Linkfire’s Advertising Network, including websites, and marketing automation tools
- Establish a strong online presence for the Traffic Partners products
- Coordinate partnership announcements via PR, social media, and internal communications
- Together with the Marketing Performance team drive from the ground up marketing campaigns
- Manage content production, including briefing copywriters and designers
- Work closely with the Partners Sales team to build content, such as case studies and use cases, newsletters etc
- 3 – 5 years + experience from a SaaS startup or scale-up in Marketing Operations, Product marketing or similar
- Experience in the publishing industry, digital marketing and MarTech
- The ability to synthesise complex ideas into actionable recommendations for leadership teams
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- A proactive team player who constantly seeks to go above and beyond for the company and our customers
Click here to learn more about the position & apply.