Exceleration Music is a new global music venture focused on investing in and providing personalized solutions to independent labels and artists. Our goal is to establish a world-class, future-facing entity. We strive to be a record company for the future, based on flexibility, deep values and a passion for independent culture. We are building a team to join us on that journey. You will be joining a fast growing, values-focused organization, led by a team of renowned industry experts working with a broad range of music genres.
Driven by our core mission to respect, preserve and enhance the legacies and cultural identity of our growing list of artist and label partners, we care deeply about our company culture. We are committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and promotes collaboration and contribution.
This highly organized and detail-oriented individual will support day-to-day digital operations, including assisting with new releases as well as integrating new label acquisitions, ensuring metadata and digital asset accuracy across all digital systems and DSPs. The position will interface across multiple departments in the company, including finance, marketing, and label relations.
This is a full-time role and reports to the Digital Operations Manager.
United States, remote. Colleagues are working virtually and currently based in Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Boston, New Orleans and London.
- Assist the digital operations team with the creation and delivery of both audio and music video releases
- Communicate directly with label managers for all metadata changes, updates, and issues
- Work with label managers to ensure all metadata and assets meet specific DSP guidelines and requirements upon delivery
- Investigate and resolve metadata issues and inconsistencies within all label catalogs
- Assist with integration of label catalogs and transitions to all digital systems
- Communicate with DSPs to resolve conflicts or inquiries within their dashboards and systems
- Assist digital operations manager on various short and long term projects for specific labels and DSPs
- Minimum 2+ years of digital operations at a record label, distributor, delivery service or DSP
- Experience with distribution systems i.e. AudioSalad, FUGA
- Experience with distribution technology, i.e. XML & DDEX and CRM
- Familiarity with DSP style guides and DSP tools (iTunes Connect, Spotify catalog Manager, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for process, consistency, and data integrity
- Eager to investigate and problem solve with any given project
- Self-starter, equally able to work with a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
Click here to access more information & apply.