Graphic Design & Communications Assistant — Marlton, NJ
The Music Business Association (Music Biz) is seeking a full-time, entry level graphic design and communications assistant to work directly for our VP of Communication and alongside our Manager of Events, Sales & Marketing to create promotional campaigns for print, web and social to enhance the communication and marketing of the Association’s member benefits and all face-to-face and virtual events.
Responsibilities & Learning Opportunities
- Design all communications via our email platform (Emma), working closely with the membership team to ensure accurate mailing lists.
- Update musicbiz.org regularly, ensuring fresh content daily to the site’s homepage and feeds. Review and update site to ensure accurate display of information surrounding Association events.
- Design all Association print and web collateral, advertising, signage and audio visuals for Association events.
- Develop and execute Association’s social media strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Collect and organize speaker assets, as well as edit bios for online and print.
The ideal candidate MUST display:
- Proven knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience working in WordPress.
- A deep knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Strong writing skills.
The following skills are a PLUS for candidates:
- Basic HTML coding.
- Video editing.
Resume, References & Portfolio
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. References and design portfolio will be needed if candidate is asked for a face-to-face interview.
This position offers a competitive salary with health care benefits. Opportunity to participate in company 401K program with employer match after one year of employment. Flexible work schedule after 90 day review period.