AWAL, Kobalt’s Recordings Division is looking for an enthusiastic, highly efficient, and accurate Senior Client Admin Assistant to assist with our royalty and accounting responsibilities within our Artist and Label Services department, incorporating the AWAL distribution business. This is an office-based role that will require a hardworking, self-managing, detail-oriented and organized individual. Joining a highly collaborative team, reporting to the Director, Client Admin, the Senior Client Admin Assistant will manage client accounting and be a point person regarding outgoing royalty queries as well as ensuring all client agreements are set up correctly in our system.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the music company of the future. We are a global music and technology company built for songwriters and publishers with the technology infrastructure to enable better tracking and royalty collection for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
- Entering client contact, agreement and payment information into the royalty system
- Investigating royalty allocation issues
- Assisting with the generation of royalty accounting to our clients to strict deadlines
- Being a point of contact for our clients’ reporting queries
- Providing intelligent data analysis using Excel
Desired Skills & Experience
- Royalty experience within the music industry is essential as well as having a deep understanding of the record industry as well as deals/agreements structures
- Highly numerate and IT literate (advanced Excel is essential)
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure as well as prioritise to strict deadlines
- A proactive approach with an exceptional level of attention to detail
- Ability to structure and drive forward small scale projects