People Business Partner – Apple Music
Company Website: https://apple.com
Location: Culver City, CA
Position Type: Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
In this role, you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers. From educating clients on compensation practices, performance management, career development to advising on various management issues. Provide expertise and mentorship to both managers and employees about how to develop and progress at Apple. Understand the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent and leadership planning. Understand the training/development needs and acts as liaison with Apple University to provide appropriate training to the organization. Coach new managers on how to manage and effectively write performance reviews. Execute on the annual salary planning process. Partner with the mobility team on immigration and visa needs. Partner with the Employee Relations team on performance issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years’ of HR experience as a strategic partner, and preferably a rotation in an Organizational Development Center of Excellence
- Strong organizational development background (Team Effectiveness, Coaching, Culture)
- Foundational understanding of HR analytics and experience with HR systems & tools
- Strong communication skills, including influencing to support innovation
- Highly collaborative style
- Resourceful, inventive, self-motivated and able to independently lead
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Impeccable judgment with intuitive nature to balance company needs while partnering with managers and employees alike.
- Ability to quickly learn about new business areas and build business insight.
- Experience developing career development tools.
- Has experience with change management, culture work, engagement and team effectiveness.
- Experience developing smaller scale development programs to meet custom business needs.
- Experience with workforce planning and analytics.
- Strategic Partnership and Organizational Development expertise to inform recommendations and guide decision-making is critical.
Requires a BA/BS and an advanced degree in Organizational Development or similar degree is preferred.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.