The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Manager, Advertising Strategy. The Orchard seeks a motivated individual for the Digital Advertising Department with a passion for music, video, and other media. In this role, you will assist the department in advancing our groundbreaking advertising services to our artists and labels. This position reports directly to the Associate Director of Digital Advertising.
- Create strategic and well-researched advertising plans to support a variety of projects on behalf of The Orchard’s artists & labels.
- Lead day to day communications with labels and label managers to ensure the campaigns can be properly executed
- Build thorough Advertising analysis of client-facing reports using advertising/marketing metrics and The Orchard’s proprietary metrics
- Identify benchmarks, trends, and best practices to keep improving our competitive advantage
- Participate meaningfully in internal brainstorm sessions, strategy meetings, and client-facing meetings
- Ability to work collaboratively across label management, sales, finance, and marketing departments.
- Assist with monthly accounting process
The ideal candidate must have a clear understanding of how digital advertising is part of a company’s ecosystem and can be used to achieve a variety of goals. The penchant for learning, the ability to have macro & micro perspectives as needed, and the intention to clearly communicate with others are absolute requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Prior experience in media-buying, planning and research
- Passion for music and interest in the music industry
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate on projects and be a part of a team
- Proven experience as Advertising and Digital Strategy is preferred
- Familiarity with Advertising platforms and media streams
- Interest in following advertising and media trends and the music industry
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Organizational and multitasking abilities to work with high volume of campaigns