We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is in search of a Live Events & Sponsorship Executive to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the role:
Live Events and Sponsorship
- Assist and identify opportunities in all aspects of content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition
- Support budget management, project / campaign implementation, reporting and client administration.
- Assist in creating business deck for pitching and sales purposes
- Assist sales team with pitches and events
- Executing confirmed deal deliverables
- Work with partners and brands on event / campaign execution
- Manage and assist artist on their day to day schedule
- Pitch for shows, engagement, endorsement deal with potential partners
- Evaluate new artists and projects for their potential opportunities
- Keeping up to latest trends and make recommendations to management for opportunities to the artiste.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Superb relationship builder with excellent coordination and project delivery skills
- At least 1 years of Account Management, Marketing, artiste management and/or Sales experience
- Experience working within a creative, live events or media agency preferred
- Love music!
- Experience with artist management would be highly advantageous
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English & Mandarin, verbally & written