Head of US Latin, Music Business Partnerships – Apple Music
Company Website: https://www.apple.com/apple-music/
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are searching for a leader to help cultivate a stronger and deeper connection with the Latin Music community of content owners and creators who represent Latin music recordings by crafting and executing strategic plans that positions Apple to be the leader where streaming subscription and download-to-own Latin music is concerned.
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with the major and independent Latin record labels and key industry partners.
We need a motivated individual responsible for all facets of the label partnership, increasing sales, and driving customer engagement with key content release strategy across Apple Music. An advocate for our artist and label partners, with a major emphasis on delivering on editorial and business priorities for Apple Music. This role works cross-functionally to facilitate partner, business and operational needs with the ultimate goal of identifying and driving collective growth opportunities for Latin songs, albums, artists, playlists and original content on the Apple Music platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for Latin music and the music business
- 15+ years of music industry experience working with labels, artist management, and e-commerce platform
- This role needs a self-directed individual with strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure and has the skill to adapt to ambiguity
- Strong strategic and analytical skills and the ability to communicate efficient with senior executives.
- The role requires a teammate who has strong analytical skills, phenomenal attention to detail and the competence to partner collaboratively with multiple teams to meet hard deadlines
- A natural aptitude for translating data into insights and trends and the aptitude to influence new strategies based on these insights
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with senior level executives in the industry and within Apple
- Proven track record to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization, teamwork and leadership skills
- A natural networker with the capacity to build strong ties to key partners across multiple countries, both internally and externally
- Innovative; continuously seeks to improve and redefine the approach needed to grow the business while delivering results on all priority projects
- This position requires a strong music business background, experience and extensive knowledge of music and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of music history and recordings
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- Travel required