Coordinator, Digital Fulfillment & Timed-Release Support – Warner Music Group
Company Website: https://www.wmg.com/
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world’s leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist and Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Operations team at WEA Inc.
- This role will provide support in coordinating the fulfillment of packaged digital assets to digital service providers.
- This role will focus on a timely roster of weekly deliveries from our worldwide roster of artists intended to be delivered for global timed-release in conjunction with artist and label instruction and promotion.
- This role will provide support to international affiliates and labels regarding content delivery, XML specifications and other relevant details relating to the WMG digital delivery process.
- This role will work closely with other Media Operations colleagues to seek out ways to improve and innovate Timed-Release processes.
- This role will support onboarding of accounts and execution of contract deliverables.
- This role will maintain account relationships, ensuring that day to day business is both operational and optimized.
- This role will triage issues with digital bundles, source media and client infrastructure to arrive at solutions.
- This role will cultivate relationships with WMG affiliates to better service the business and catalog.
- Meticulously juggle a timely and fast-paced roster of releases for effective global timed-release – shift flexibility is required.
- Triage issues with digital assets, production processes, source media, and client infrastructure.
- Be responsible for DSP support including: new account profile setup; education on our supply chain workflow and standards; digital content delivery and release management.
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders and global affiliates to better service the business and catalog.
- Participate in operational and regional conference calls to discuss account statuses, technical deployments and other items pertaining to your areas of expertise/responsibilities.
- Provide ongoing timed-release audits to ensure internal systems and personnel are operating as expected.
- Drive opportunities for system and/or process enhancements.
- Document Change Requests and bug fixes, as well as provide the technical teams support in testing enhancements/deployments as needed.
- Document Standard Operating Procedures and other relevant educational materials in order to provide training to internal/external users as needed.
- Responsible for the administrative tasks related to weekly reporting, tracking and label/affiliate charge backs around timed releases.
- Contribute to the constant and timely Digital Fulfillment queries which are pointed at Digital Operations.
- Responsible for day-to-day problem resolution of digital assets.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of digital catalog.
- Develop and enhance online customer account relationships.
- Responsible for identifying areas for improvement within the Digital Operations group/supply chain.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Read, interpret, and amend XML.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Maintain an approachable demeanor.
- Stay organized, on task, and motivated.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Learn and implement new processes, procedures or concepts quickly.
- Review analysis and translate it into actions.
- Use Microsoft Office 360 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- A passion for music.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Curiosity for our business and your role within it.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of prior experience
- Experience in digital content, data, and/or account management.
- Experience with computer programming languages.
- Experience working remotely.