Music Biz member Revelator is seeking a qualified sales representative to help sell the products and services that their customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase product offerings in a compelling way.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Experience working in the Music and/or Entertainment industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Native English Speaker, flawless written and spoken – MUST
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools
- Proficient with Google Suite (spreadsheet, docs, etc.)
- 2-4 years of sales experience – MUST
- Working knowledge of CRM systems – MUST
- Experience with online software sales (SaaS) – MUST
- Certified in Hubspot Sales – advantage
- Prior remote sales experience – advantage
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Time management skills, able to work individually as well as part of a team
Revelator provides the music industry with a unique offering consisting of integrated services for modern digital business workflows. At its core, Revelator is a digital asset and blockchain-based distribution platform for creative IP, empowering anyone to participate in a secure and robust marketplace. Revelator offers a complete and modern suite of tools for copyright management, rights administration, data management and business intelligence for both consumption and financial datasets, reporting and analytics, as well as royalty settlement to payment distribution workflows.
To apply: send resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.