Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an experienced production manager with a proven track record at delivering music lead productions to the highest level. As a Production Manager within our Brand Experience and Events team, you’ll be part of a group that builds out and activates events, live experiences and content for Apple Music worldwide. Working with the Lead Live Producer, you will be responsible for live music content planning and delivery. This is a partner facing role with a cross functional focus that is inspired by activating the Apple eco-system. As a hardworking member of the team, you thrive in a quick moving environment with a collaborative spirit.
- Oversee physical production and management in line with Apple best practices to ensure that the highest standards are applied at each project.
- Plan and execute music productions to the highest levels.
- Overall team support.
- Manage all budgeting and PR / PO requests.
- Venue research and site updates.
- Management and oversight of remote shoots.
- Hire and manage production partners and crew.
- Support remote shooting permits and EHS parameters.
- Deliver shot assets to post and video teams.
- Manage production details; negotiate vendor agreements, and event logistics
- Updating trackers and quip documents.
- Track deliverables and post deliveries.
- Ensure that inclusion and diversity is at the forefront of event planning and operations.
- Handle client relationships and expectations.
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback.
- Develop processes and manage vendors in collaboration with the internal team.
- Provide constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information is accurate and delivered in good time.
- Partner, engage and collaborate with our internal teams to achieve the best results for the business.
- This role reports into Senior Live Producer, Apple Music.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in planning and management music focused best-in-class events.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver global, high-profile live events.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Experience of handling multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach.
- In-depth knowledge of live music content production in a high-profile environment, including: budgeting, content capture, staffing, scheduling, security, technology, and multi-cam production.
- High level of passion, collaboration and dedication to your areas of expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers.
- Proficient in Movie Magic, Keynote, Numbers and Pages.