The Music Business Association is seeking a dynamic young professional to fill an entry-level role with our Membership team to assist us in best engaging with our member community spanning the global music industry.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Manager – Membership, Marketing & Partnerships to support Music Biz’s industry community through administration of memberships and ongoing communication with members.
Job Type: Part-time (approx. 24 hours/week)
Location: Nashville, TN (remote work options available)
Seniority Level: Entry-level with advancement opportunities
Reports To: Manager – Membership, Marketing & Partnerships
- Maintain the organization’s database with current, past, and prospective members.
- Assist with member onboarding and check-in calls.
- Assist with invoicing and payment of both new and renewal memberships.
- Generate and analyze reports involving events, membership, and initiatives.
- Keep internal industry-events calendar to ensure key members of the Association are involved with all important music business events and speaking engagements.
- Collaborate with the Manager – Membership, Marketing & Partnerships with admin marketing duties to promote member benefits and events to the community.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent practical experience (internships in music industry)
- Proficient with all GSuite products (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Forms, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to take initiative and maintain strong relationships both externally and internally.
- Positive attitude and loves working with people.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and flexible.
- Passion for and understanding of the music industry
- Photoshop and WordPress experience
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment
Send your resume/C.V. and cover letter to JJ Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 2.