Attending Music Biz 2022 is your opportunity to make your mark on the music business and its key stakeholders. Join us May 9-12 in Nashville for global opportunities such as…
- A special in-person keynote interview with Sony Music Publishing Chairman & CEO Jon Platt;
- Tons of instances to interact with current and future business partners at major and independent labels, other publishing companies, all the digital streaming services, among others;
- Even more conversations with the digital services through workshops with Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon, Twitch, and SoundCloud;
- Tech solutions for your company and its songwriters and artists in the royalty collection, metadata, licensing, and administration sectors of the business;
- Top tier publishing and copyright programs such as …
- Music Consumption Has Gone Global, Music Publishing Is Still Local – What Gives?
- Legislative Outlook: Is EU Copyright Law A Blueprint for the Future of the Music Industry & Growing Creator Economy?;
- The Nuts and Bolts of Valuing Catalog; Fair Pay for Every Play: Empowering Creator Rights in the Digital Age;
- They’re Coming For Us: Fraudsters & How We Stop Them;
- Hit Song Moneyball II: Harnessing the Next Generation of Compositional, Lyrical and Sonic Analytics to Bolster Creative Decision-Making;
- The Rights Behind Royalty Flows: Interdependent Roles in the Music Ecosystem;
- What’s Your Fight Song?: Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Copyright Claims Board in Music Cases;
- among many others: musicbiz2022.sched.com
- Networking events such as Warner Music Group & ADA’s Welcome Bash; Twitch’s Off-Site Party; the annual Women in Music mixer; Vevo’s cocktail event after Jon Platt’s keynote; among many others.
The who’s who of the music industry will be there. Will you?